Thoughtful, functional design top to bottom.
These are compact, modern studios offering a finish and layout that improves on the unimaginative Vancouver condo standard. The floor plans are carefully designed to maximise the function of each studio, enjoying custom built multi-functional furniture including a wall-bed/table/shelving unit. From modern fitness facilities to the rooftop garden, the building offers many amenities.
- Shared onsite fitness facilities
- Polished concrete floors
- Floor to ceiling curtain wall windows
- En suite storage
- Built in closet systems
- Custom walnut mill-work
- Galley kitchens with quartz counter-tops
- High quality appliance package with integrated microwave, concealed fridge and Bosch washer & dryer.
- Glass tub and shower surrounds,
- Access to shared roof top garden
- 60Mbps internet included for all suites
- Discounted Modo membership for use of all Modo cars, including the Toyota Prius associated with the building. Click here for full details.
This is stylish independent living without compromising on location or quality.
Sizes and orientation
Unit 1 (northwest): 380sf
Unit 2 (northeast): 366sf
Unit 3 (lightwell): 362sf*
Unit 4 (southeast): 367sf
Unit 5 (southwest): 420sf
* Unit 3 has a small private balcony in the lightwell
The crowning feature of Albert Block studios, the rooftop garden and patio offers all residents sweeping views of Vancouver. A shared space to garden, dine or simply relax with friends: this feature of the building provides a wonderful contrast to the bustle of downtown living.
The shared gym includes new equipment to cover a range of fitness training, from resistance & weights to spin machines and bolsters and mats for yoga and other personal forms of exercise. All residents of the building have access to this facility.